Follow the instructions below to disable or enable a Task in your Windows Web Server For Data Centers.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Web Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads after you log in to the system.
3. Select the appropriate Host by clicking on the Host Name link under "Host Name". You can also click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Click on "Scheduler" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Task Scheduler page will load.
6. Select the "Disable" link corresponding to the appropriate Task to disable the Task. If a Task is disabled, click on the "Enable" link to enable it.