Follow the instructions below to edit the scheduled Tasks in your Windows Web Server For Data Centers.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the Windows Web Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Hosts" in the Main Menu to access the "Hosts" page.
The "Hosts" page typically loads after you log in to the system.
3. Select the appropriate Host by clicking on the Host Name link under "Host Name". You can also click on the corresponding "Open" link under "Actions".
|New Feature in Version 2|
To find a Host, you can use the Host List Filter.
4. Click on "Scheduler" in the "Host" Menu.
5. The Task Scheduler page will load.
6. Click on the appropriate "Edit" link for the corresponding Task in the "Actions" column .
7. When the page has loaded, you can edit the following parameters:
Last Edited By - The User that last changed the settings for the Task.
- Enabled - Select the check box to enable the scheduled Backup Task.
- Description - Enter a name you can use to recognize this Task apart from other scheduled Backup Tasks.
- Recurrence - Select the Recurrence Type from the drop-down menu (Now, Minutely, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- Start Time - Specify the start time in hours and minutes.
- Sunday to Saturday - Specify the days of the week.
The Recurrence Type used in the example below is "Weekly."
Log Cleanup Options:
- Delete logs older than: x days - Enter a number of days in the text box. The Logs older than the entered number of days will be deleted.
The Task Type used in the example above is "Host Log Cleanup."
|New in Version 2.5|
There is an option for default number of Host log rotation days which can be defined by administrators in Options Server Settings Agent Settings Default time to retain logs (days).
8. Click on "OK" to save the changes.