The Backup Manager Configuration Utility is a separate application installed together with the Free, Advanced, or Enterprise Backup Manager.
The Server Backup Free and Advanced goes with the Backup Agent that is already built-in. Use [Windows Backup Manager Configuration Utility] to configure both the Backup Manager and the Backup Agent. As for Enterprise Edition, the Backup Manager Configuration Utility is available on the machine with the Backup Manager installed. On the machine where the Backup Agent is installed, use Windows Backup Agent Configuration Utility.
The Backup Manager Configuration Utility allows you to complete the tasks described in the following documents:
- Restart Backup Manager - The page Restarting Backup Manager does not exist.
- Set up users - The page Setting up Backup Manager Users does not exist.
- Configure "Run Service As" account - The page Configuring Backup Manager "Run Service As" Account does not exist.
- Configure Backup Manager ports - The page Configuring Backup Manager Ports does not exist.
- Configure heap memory - The page Configuring Heap Memory does not exist.
In the Free and Advanced Backup Manager, the Configuration Utility also allows you to configure the Backup Agent as it is installed on the same machine as the Backup Manager. See more in the following documents: