You can close only opened (enabled) Disk Safes.
For the closed Disk Safes, the following actions are available:
Follow the instructions below to close a Disk Safe in Server Backup.
1. In the Main menu, click Disk Safes.
2. In the "Disk Safes" list, find the Disk Safe you need and click on the "Close" icon located in the "Actions" column next to the appropriate Disk Safe.
To find a Disk Safe, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customize the Disk Safes list.
3. After clicking on the "Close" icon, a warning window opens. Confirm your request to close the selected Disk Safe by clicking on "Close."
4. The closed Disk Safe is now marked by a red icon in the "State" column in the "Disk Safes" list.
Follow the instructions below to close several Disk Safes at once.
1. Select several Disk Safes by selecting the checkboxes in the first column in the Disk Safes list.
2. Click on "Close Selected" located in the "Disk Safes" list toolbar.
3. A warning window will open. Confirm your request to close the selected Disk Safe by clicking on "Close."
4. The Disk Safes in the list are now marked by red icons in the "State" column.
You can also close Disk Safes using the "Disk Safes" tab of the Server "Details" Pane. This screen provides the same functionality as the main "Disk Safes" screen. See more information in Access servers.