After installation, you need to configure the Backup Manager.
1. By default, the embedded Web server required for the Web-based Interface will listen on TCP ports 80 (HTTP) and 443 (HTTPS). These ports are frequently in use by other applications. If you are already using ports 80 and 443, you will need to define different ports for the Backup Manager. 8080 (HTTP) and 8443 (HTTPS) are recommended alternatives to standard 80 and 443. You can choose any valid and unused TCP port you like. See Configure Backup Manager ports. Then restart the Backup Manager. See Restart Backup Manager.
2. You may need to change firewall rules depending on from where you are connecting to the Web Interface.
3. You may need to configure Heap memory. See Configure heap memory.
4. Make sure the Backup Manager has been started to start using it.
5. You should now be able to connect to the Server Backup Manager Web Interface using Firefox or Internet Explorer. See Access Server Backup Manager Web interface.
For more information, refer to the following topic: