Deleting a Disk Safe will remove all recovery points and stored data for all devices associated with the Disk Safe.
Deleting is also possible for opened or attached Disk Safes.
1. In the Main menu, click Disk Safes.
2. Select a Disk Safe you want to delete and click "Close Selected". The state indicator will turn red.
3. In the Disk Safes list, find a Disk Safe and click on the "Delete" icon in the "Actions" column for the selected Disk Safe.
To find a Disk Safe, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customize the Disk Safes list.
4. Confirm your request to delete the Disk Safe and all its data by clicking "Delete" in the displayed confirmation window.
5. The Disk Safe will disappear from the "Disk Safes" list.
You can also delete Disk Safes using the "Disk Safes" tab of the Server "Details" Pane. This screen provides the same functionality as the main "Disk Safes" screen. See more information in Access servers.