Follow the instructions below to view task alerts via the Server Backup interface.
1. Click "Task History" in the Main Menu to open the "Task History" screen.
2. In the "Task History" list, find the Task you need and click it.
To find a Task, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customize the Task History list.
3. Select the "Alerts" tab in the Details pane.
4. The "Alerts" tab informs users that the current course of action could be in some way dangerous or detrimental. In the following example, you are alerted the process of quota check ran with errors.
The Task results can be sent via email as a Report. See Reporting.
5. To view the associated log messages, click on the "Plus" sign next to the alert.
6. The log message is shown under the alert.
To access all log messages, select the "Log Msgs" tab. See View log messages.