Use the following steps to access the Server Backup Manager API documentation.
1. Open a web browser and type in one of the following addresses: https://<backupmanageraddress>/apidoc or http://<backupmanageraddress>/apidoc.
You can configure the HTTP and SSL connections for API in "Configuration." There, you can enable/disable HTTP and SSL connections and specify ports and maximum allowed connections. For an SSL connection, you can define the keystore path. See [Configuring API Server Options].
You can find instructions on how to find the <backupmanageraddress> in Access Server Backup Manager web interface.
2. Once you have established a connection to the Backup Manager, you will see the main page of the Server Backup API Documentation.
3. To find the Class List in the API Documentation, in the Main menu, click Classes.
4. In the sub-menu of "Classes," you can access the following sections:
- Class List (opens by default) - Shows the classes, structs, unions, and interfaces with brief descriptions.
- Class Index - Lists the classes in alphabetical order.
- Class Hierarchy - Shows the inheritance list of classes in alphabetical order.
- Class Members - Lists all documented class members with links to the class documentation for each member.
You can use the Search window to find the necessary class in the API Documentation.
You can use the "detail level" option and choose which level of detailing is needed by clicking on icons from "1" to "8". The "8" level is more complete.
In our example the "8" level has been choose to see the whole tree.
You can click on any link of blue color and access the full information on this item.