Deleting a control panel instance permanently removes the instance from the Control Panel Instance list.
|You cannot undo this operation once it is performed.|
To find a Policy, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customize the Policies list.
To delete a control panel instance:
1. In the Main menu, click Policy. Server Backup Manager displays the Policies window.
2. Find the appropriate policy in the Policies list, and then click the icon in the Actions column for this policy, as shown in the following image. Select Edit Policy from the drop-down menu.
SBM displays the Edit Policy window, as shown in the following image.Click the Control Panels tab.
3. SBM displays the Control Panel Instance list, as shown in the following image.
Find the appropriate instance, and then click the icon in the Actions column. Select Delete from the drop-down menu.
4. The SBM displays a confirmation message.
5. Click Delete to confirm that you want to delete the selected control panel instance. SBM deletes the instance and no longer displays it in the Control Panel Instance list.