1. Start a remote SSH session to the server where the Backup Agent is running and get root permissions (via su or sudo).
2. Use the following command to restart the Backup Agent:
To restart the Backup Agent:
1. Run the Windows Backup Agent Configuration Utility by clicking Start > (All) Programs > Server Backup > Backup Agent Configuration Utility on the server where your Backup Agent is installed.
2. Click Services > Restart Server Backup Agent. SBM displays a confirmation dialog box.
3. Click OK to confirm your request to restart the Backup Agent. Once the Backup Agent restarts, the utility displays a confirmation window.
4. Click OK to close this window.