To obtain the Server Backup Manager trial software using R1Soft Customer Portal, perform the following steps:
1. The software for the Windows Backup Manager can be obtained via direct download from the R1Soft website at https://dist.r1soft.com/download/.
2. Log in to the Customer Portal by entering your User Name and Password. Registration is required for all downloads.
Existing customers use their R1Soft Customer Portal Login. The forum and tech support help desk have different logins.
New customers can click the New Users Register Here link. They can also request a free trial download at www.r1soft.com/.
3. Locate the Server Backup Manager product group.
4. To download, click the 64-bit (x86_64/AMD64) link for 64-bit binary Hardware/OS. The file is named R1soft-ServerBackup-Manager-SE-linux64.zip.
5. Extract all files from the archive.
The installation package includes both the Backup Manager installer for the selected platform and version and the Backup Agent installers for the selected platform and all the versions. There is also a readme file named Enterprise-README.txt that contains brief information on installation details.
Trial License is valid only for 14 days. After this license expires, you must purchase or activate the license. See also Activate Server Backup Manager.
To check your license status, in the Advanced Options menu, click License Information. For more information about viewing license information, see License Information.