Follow the instructions below to verify Disk Safes.
- Select the "Browse" tab on the "Host" Menu.
- The Disk Save Browser will load. All of your Disk Safes will be listed on the right.
- Click on the "Verify" link corresponding to the appropriate Disk Safe.
- The "Schedule a new Verify Disk Safe task" form will load.
- Define the following parameters for the new Verify Disk Safe Task:
- Save Task - Select the check box to save the Verify Disk Safe Task in the Task Scheduler to fulfil next time. If you do not select the check box, the other parameters will not be available and the Task will be fulfilled only one (1) time right after you click on the "OK" button.
- Enabled - Select the check box to enable the Task to be fulfilled.
- Description - Enter a description to be displayed in the Scheduler list.
- Recurrence - Select "Now," "Minutely," "Hourly," "Daily," "Weekly," or "Monthly" from the drop down menu.
- Verify Disk Safe Options - " " indicates the Disk Safe that will be verified.
Note: The "Verify" option for Backup only verifies the last Recovery Point instead of all the Recovery Points.
You can learn more about verifying Disk Safes by utilizing R1Soft's Online Documentation.
See also: Verifying Disk Safes (CDP Server 2.0 Documentation).
|Page: Verifying Disk Safe (Archived Knowledge Base 2.0) Labels: disk_safe, verify|
|Page: What Does the Verify Recovery Point Task Do? (Archived Knowledge Base 2.0) Labels: cdp_server, disk_safe, verify|
|Page: Using Verification to Detect Hardware Problems (Archived Knowledge Base 2.0) Labels: verify, hardware|
|Page: What Does the Verify Disk Safe Task Do? (Archived Knowledge Base 2.0) Labels: verify|
|Page: How Often to Run Verify? (Archived Knowledge Base 2.0) Labels: verify|
|Page: Verify Task and Fsck (Archived Knowledge Base 2.0) Labels: fsck, verify|