How to get it
Installing the CDP Server
Configuring a Replication
Hosting Control Panels
Getting Started with the API
The Advanced Edition for Windows and Linux is affordable High Performance Disk to Disk Backup Software.
CDP Advanced Edition has all the features of Standard Edition, plus:
- MySQL data protection for Windows and Linux
- Bare-Metal Restore function
You can install Advanced Edition directly on the server you would like to backup. A dedicated CDP Server is not required.
CDP allows you to store your Disk Safes on:
- Primary hard disks - The Disk Safes are automatically excluded from the replication.
- Secondary (backup) hard disks
- USB drives
- Network Attached Storages (NAS), e.g. NFS, CIFS/Windows share, etc.
With Advanced Edition you can:
- Select Devices on Host for replication.
- Define what files/folders on Device will be replicated. By default, all files and folders on the selected Device are backed up. You can exclude file(s)/folder(s) and define complex exclude rules.
- Create one-time or scheduled replication.
- Define disk space soft and hard quotas.
- Assign one or several Data Protection Policies to a Host.
- Define Recovery Point Retention for each Policy.
- Browse files on Disk Safes.
- Track Disk Safe with built-in, on-disk journaling.
- Merge (delete) Recovery Points.
- Restore all or selected files/folders from any Recovery Point.
- Export the selected files/folders from any Recovery Point. You can save the extracted files/folders to an off-site server or local hard disk.
- Copy Disk Safes between CDP installations. Disk Safes can be moved and copied like regular folders.
Advanced Edition includes:
- MySQL support.
- Bare-Metal Restore function.
- Reports via email.
- Windows NTFS DACLs and SACLs Restore (allows you to restore Discretionary and System Access Control Lists).
- Advanced Archiving Rules with flexible Data Protection Policies.
- Recovery Point Archiving for 3.0 (In CDP 2.0, you create multiple backup schedules).
- Hosting Control Panel Integration.
- Hosting Control Panel Restore:
- cPanel (Linux)
- Plesk (Linux)
- Virtuozzo containers (Linux)
- cPanel or Plesk in Virtuozzo containers