Follow the instructions below to edit a Control Panel Instance in CDP.
1. Click on "Policy" in the Main Menu to access the "Policies" page.
|Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
2. Find the necessary Policy in the "Policies" list and click on the "Edit" icon in the "Actions" column for this Policy.
To find a Policy, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customizing the Policies List.
3. The "Edit Policy" window will open.
4. Choose the "Control Panels" tab.
5. Then you will access the "Control Panel Instance" list on the "Control Panels" tab.
6. Find the necessary Instance in the "Control Panel Instance" list and click on the "Edit" icon in the "Actions" column for this Instance.
7. The "Edit Control Panel Instance" window will appear. Familiarize yourself with the introductory information and click "Next" to proceed with adding the Instance.
8. On the following "Instance Details" screen you can change options for your Control Panel Instance:
9. If your Control Panel is installed inside a Virtuozzo container, you need to specify the Virtuozzo Container ID (cPanel, Plesk, Parallels Pro, Interworx, DirectAdmin type). This advanced option is not available for Virtuozzo control panel type.
10. On the last "Summary" screen, the settings you have selected are listed.
11. You can verify the Instance before saving by clicking the "Verify Instance" button.
If verification is successful, click "OK" in the displayed dialog window.
If the verification failed, the "Error Messages" window will appear. It means that CDP cannot find the control panel type specified. Make sure you have selected the correct control panel type.
Click "OK" and try to eliminate the error. Then verify the Instance again.
12. Once you have verified that the specified settings are correct, click "Save."
13. Once you the wizard screen has closed, the updated Control Panel Instance appears on the "Control Panels" tab of the Policy window. New Instance options are displayed in the appropriate columns.
14. Click on the "Save" button in the Policy window to save the changes.