Follow the instructions below to restore file(s)/folder(s) from Archive Points in CDP.
1. Click on "Recovery Points" in the Main Menu to open the "Recovery Points" window.
|Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
2. Enterprise Edition: select an Agent from the drop-down menu located on the "Recovery Points" list toolbar.
3. Select a Disk Safe from the drop-down menu located on the "Recovery Points" list toolbar.
4. Select the "Archive Points" tab.
5. In the "Archive Points" list, find an Archive Point and click on the "Browse" icon in the "Actions" column for this Archive Point.
To find an Archive Point, you can use the List Filter. See Customizing the Archive Points List.
6. The "Browse Archive Point" window will open.
7. Using the CDP Server web interface, browse the files and folders contained in the Archive Point.
The built-in file browser functions like the Windows Explorer.
8. Select the check-boxes next to the files and folders you want to restore and click "Restore Selected."
9. The "Restore Files" window will open.
Specify the following options:
10. After you have selected the necessary options, click "Restore."
11. A notification window will inform you that the Restore task has been scheduled. It means the Task has started. The "Reporting" screen displays the progress of the Task. Click "OK."
The Task results can be sent via Email as a Report. See Reporting.
12. To view the Restore Task details, access the "Reporting" window. See Accessing Task History.