There are three ways to restore or access Control Panel user files:
This topic describes the second option. Follow the instructions below to download Control Panel user data as an archive.
These instructions are for CDP administrators.
1. Click on "Recovery Points" in the Main Menu to open the "Recovery Points" window.
|Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
2. Make sure that the "Recovery Points" tab is selected.
3. Enterprise Edition: In the "Recovery Points" list, select an Agent from the drop-down menu on the "Recovery Points" list toolbar.
4. Select a Disk Safe from the drop-down menu on the "Recovery Points" list toolbar.
5. Click on the "Control Panel Users" icon for a Recovery Point.
6. A "Control Panel Users" window appears. Select a Control Panel Instance from the drop-down menu.
You can filter the listed items by State using the "Verified" and "Not Found" check-boxes on the toolbar.
7. Find the desired user in the "Control Panel Users" list, and click on the "Save" icon in the "Actions" column to download the Control Panel user's data as an archive file.
You can also use the "Download as Archive" function. See Bulk Downloading below.
8. The "Download Control Panel User Data" wizard will appear. Familiarize yourself with the introductory information, and click "Next" to proceed with generating the archive for downloading.
9. On the following "Archive Type" screen, select the type of the future file. The following options are available:
10. On the next "Archive Filename" screen, you can define the filename. The following options are available:
You do not need to specify the extension of the file. It will be appended automatically.
11. On the last "Summary" screen, the settings you have selected will be listed.
12. Once you have verified that the specified settings are correct, click "Download" to generate the archive file.
You may download the data of multiple users at once. A single file will include the data of the selected users. Follow the instructions below.
1. Select several users by selecting the corresponding check-boxes in the first column of the "Control Panel Users" list.
2. Click on "Download as Archive" on the "Control Panel Users" list toolbar.
3. The "Archive Control Panel User Data" window will appear. The following steps are the same as for downloading an archive for an individual user (see above).