It is possible to create new Agents on CDP servers using the Data Center Console. Follow the instructions below.
1. Select "Agents" from the Main Menu.
You will enter the "Agents" screen.
The list of all Agents from all connected CDP servers is displayed.
2. Click on "Create New Agent."
3. The "Create New Agent" window will appear.
4. Fill in all the required fields and click "Create."
If you have Agents with the same IP addresses but with different ports in your environment, create several DNS names that resolve to the Hosts' IP. Specify different Agent port numbers.
A Power-User creating an Agent becomes it's owner by default.
Only a Super-User may change an Agent's owner.
|Can edit the agent's settings|
|Can manipulate disk safes for agent|
|Can manipulate policies for agent|
|Can restore files from agent's recovery points|
|Can browse agent's recovery points (read-only)|
|Can edit agent's users|
|Can view agent's tasks in task history console|
5. The new Agent will appear on the CDP server.