After the first login to the CDP Server via the Web Interface, you should activate the server. Follow the instructions below.
1. After your first login, the "License Activation" dialog is displayed. It allows you to activate the license or purchase additional licenses.
Select an option and click OK.
2. The next dialog offers you the following activation options:
Only perpetual licenses can be activated manually. Subscription and pooled licenses require Internet connectivity to https://activation.r1soft.com:443 for the product to operate.
Select an option and click "Next."
3. The next screen prompts you to enter the Product Key you received from the R1Soft sales team into the "Product Key" text box on the "License Activation" screen. You can enter an optional server description in the "Server Description" text box.
4. Then you will receive a confirmation of successful activation. Click "OK."
5. Your license is now activated. The CDP Server redirects you to the Web Interface.
If you select the "Start 30 day trial period" option, the CDP functionality is available to you during 30 days without limitations. Once the trial period has ended, you cannot start Policies and you receive a warning message.
Click "Yes" to enter the license key and restore all functions. Then see the current document from Step 2.