The lowest possible replication frequency for all the Disk Safes assigned to Volume is defined in Volume properties (Volume properties window "Limits" tab "Options" section "Replication Limit" option).
Follow the instructions below to schedule a new Replication Policy or edit the existing one.
1. Click on Policy in the Main Menu to open the Policies window.
|Standard Edition||Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
2. In the Policy menu, click on Create New Policy.
Select an existing policy from the list and click Edit.
3. The Create New Policy/Edit Policy window will open. Click Edit Replication Schedule.
4. The Trigger Picker window will appear.
Here you can define the schedule and recurrence for the new Policy. There are seven options available - on demand, minutely, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. You can set the specific time for the replication process depending on the selected trigger.
5. Click OK to apply the settings.