Accessing Task Scheduler
Follow the instructions below to access the Configuration in your CDP Server Standard Edition.
1. Click on "Configuration" in the Main Menu to open the "Configuration" window.
| Standard Edition
|| Advanced Edition
|| Enterprise Edition
2. In the "Configuration" menu, click on "Web Server Options."
| Standard Edition
|| Advanced, Enterprise Edition
3. The "Task Scheduler" window opens.
4. In the "Task Scheduler" window, you can see information about the following task pools:
- Generic - Tasks that are not a policy or a restore.
- Disk Safe - Tasks which refer to the Disk Safes: Policy, merge, and vacuum Tasks.
- Restore - Restore Tasks: file, bare metal, and database restores.
The icon located in front of the task pool name indicates the state of the task pool. If the icon is green, the pool is not busy.
You can click on the "Plus" icon to expand the block of information.
For each Task Pool, the following data is available:
- Max simultaneous tasks - The maximum allowed number of concurrent task configured in the "Server Options." See Configuring Server Options.
- Idle thread keepalive timeout (seconds) - The period defined in seconds that the system will wait for some input from idle thread. After the defined period an interrupt signal will be generated by a program.
- Tasks currently executing - The number of running tasks.
- Current threads in pool - The total number of Tasks in the pool including running and waiting tasks.
- Current tasks in queue - The number of current tasks that are waiting and will run as soon as more resources are available.
- Total tasks ever scheduled - The total number of tasks that have ever been scheduled by the user.
- Total tasks ever completed execution - The total number of tasks that have been completed successfully and without errors.
The Task results can be sent via email as a Report. See Reporting.