You can define a username and password for the CDP Server Web Interface before you can begin using the CDP Standard Edition.
After running you will see output similar to:
Then restart the CDP server. See Restarting CDP Server.
Using the "Reset User" function you can:
Follow the instructions below to use the "Reset User" function in Windows CDP Configuration Utility.
1. Run the Windows CDP Configuration Utility by going to Start (All) Programs R1Soft CDP Backup CDP Configuration Utility.
2. Select the "Credentials" tab. This tab is shown by default.
3. Fill in the following fields:
4. Click the "Apply" button to save the changes.
5. Once the user is reset successfully, you will see the confirmation message. Click "OK."
6. Now you must restart the CDP Server service for your changes to take effect. See Restarting CDP Server.