This line was removed.
This word was removed. This word was added.
This line was added.
Changes (4)View Page History
11. You will see a progress bar notifying you that the Setup is configuring the install.
12. Once Microsoft .NET Framework is installed, you will be returned to Step 7 where you must choose between "Install CDP Server" and "Install CDP Agent." Click "Install CDP Server."
13. The R1Soft CDP Standard Edition Installer opens. will open. Make sure all other applications are closed and click "Next."
If possible, correct the configuration and click "Test" again.
16. On the next screen, choose the installation directory for the sServer. It is safe to leave the default location untouched. However, you can install the sServer to another directory if, for example, you do not have enough free space on disk C.
Click "Next" to continue.
17. The "User Setup" window will load. You will be prompted to select the user you want to run the CDP Server as. By default, the "system account" is selected. It is safe to leave the default value untouched. The only exception is when you want to run the sServer on behalf of a Domain User that has local administrative rights. Make your selection and click "Next."