This line was removed.
This word was removed. This word was added.
This line was added.
Comment: Added a line to Fixed Issues - "String index out of range: ###"
Changes (4)View Page History
* Addressed security vulnerabilities affecting the SBM 6.8.1 and the 6.10 releases.
* Previously, the restore of MySQL and MariaDB databases with special characters in their name, were failing.
* Some customer users were not able to open the Reports Page and were getting an error "_org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize_"
* Some users were not able to browse Recovery Points, and were getting an error _"String index out of range: ###"_
* "Invalid User" is displayed when a DCC power user tries to edit a policy with LTA enabled
* In the 6.6 release, agent deployment displayed a hung behaviour for 10 minutes, during agent installation.
* If partition size is larger than 16TB, CDP agent incorrectly reports the size of the actual disk.