To download the Windows CDP Server software, perform the following steps:
1. The software for Windows CDP Server 3.6.4 can be obtained via direct download from the Righteous Software website at
2. Log in to the R1soft Customer Portal by entering your User Name and Password in the form on the right of the screen. Registration is required for all downloads.
Existing customers use their R1Soft Customer Portal Login. The forum and tech support help desk have different logins. New customers can register and download the trial solutions on http://download.r1soft.com by clicking on the "Free Trial for Linux" or "Free Trial for Windows" link. New customers can request a quote here: http://www.r1soft.com/index.php?id=360.
3. Click on the "Download CDP 3.0 Products" link.
4. Locate the "CDP Standard Edition" product group.
5. Click on the "Beta" link for the Windows product to download its beta release.
6. On the "Beta Downloads" page, select the most recent version. The version number is displayed in the "Version" column. The release date is displayed in the "Date" column. The most recent versions are displayed at the top of the list.
You can view the release notes here: Release Notes.
7. To download, click on the "Windows 32-bit (x86)" link for 32-bit binary Hardware/OS. Click on the "Windows 64-bit (x86_64/AMD64)" link for 64-bit binary Hardware/OS.
Checking Windows Bit Version -
Instructions on how to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
8. Click on "Back" to return to the software list.
9. The following product should be downloaded:
For 32-bit system:
- File name - R1Soft-StandardEdition-win32-3.6.4.zip
- File size - 107.26 MB
For 64-bit system:
- File name - R1Soft-StandardEdition-win64-3.6.4.zip
- File size - 121.17 MB
Proceed to the next step: Installing Standard Edition on Windows.