1. With CDP 3.0 properly installed, you can access API Documentation by opening a Web browser and typing in the https://<cdpserveraddress>/apidoc.
2. Once you have established a connection to the CDP Server, you will see the mani page of R1Soft CDP Server API Documentation.
3. To find the Class list of API Documentation, click on "Classes" in the Main Menu.
4. In the submenu you can access the following sections:
- Class List (opens by default)
- Class Index
- Class Hierarchy
- Class Members
You can use Search window to find the neccessary class of API Documentation.