You can access the API Documentation by following the next steps.
1. Open a Web browser and typing in the address: https://<cdpserveraddress>/apidoc or http://<cdpserveraddress>/apidoc
2. Once you have established a connection to the CDP Server, you will see the main page of R1Soft CDP Server API Documentation.
3. To find the Class list of API Documentation, click on "Classes" in the Main Menu.
4. In the submenu you can access the following sections:
- Class List (opens by default) - Shows the classes, structs, unions and interfaces with brief descriptions.
- Class Index - Provides the Classes in alphabetical order.
- Class Hierarchy - Shows the inheritance list of Classes in alphabetical order.
- Class Members - The list of all documented class members with links to the class documentation for each member.
You can use Search window to find the neccessary class in API Documentation.