You can access the API Documentation by following the next steps.
1. Open a Web browser and type the following address: https://<cdpserveraddress>/apidoc or http://<cdpserveraddress>/apidoc
You can configure the HTTP and SSL connections for API in the Configuration. There you can enable/disable HTTP and SSL connections, specify ports and maximum allowed connections. For SSL connection, you can define the keystore path. See Configuring API Server Options.
2. Once you have established a connection to the CDP Server, you will see the main page of the R1Soft CDP Server API Documentation.
3. To find the Class list of API Documentation, click on "Classes" in the Main Menu.
4. In the submenu, you can access the following sections:
- Class List (opens by default) - Shows the classes, structs, unions, and interfaces with brief descriptions.
- Class Index - Provides the Classes in alphabetical order.
- Class Hierarchy - Shows the inheritance list of Classes in alphabetical order.
- Class Members - The list of all documented class members with links to the class documentation for each member.
You can use the Search window to find the necessary class in the API Documentation.