In CDP 3.0 Data Center Console, Devices that are assigned to the Disk Safes are called Disks. The "Disk Usage" screen allows you to view the list and details of Disks from all the CDP Servers connected to the Console.
Follow the instruction below to access the "Disk Usage" screen.
1. Open the Web browser connected to the Data Center Console Web Interface and log in.
2. Select "Disk Usage" from the main menu.
You will enter the "Disk Usage" screen.
The list of all the Disks is displayed. The following columns are shown:
- Status - The status of a disk. See Using Console Dashboard for more information about the different Disk statuses.
- CDP Server - The name of the CDP Server, to which the current disk belongs.
The server name stands in a form of a link. You can click it for the quick access to the CDP Server.
- Disk - The name of the disk.
- Capacity - The total capacity of the disk.
- Used - The amount of used space.
- Free Space - The amount of free space.
You can access the "Disk Details" tab, which contains the same information about the disk as described above, by clicking on the corresponding list item.
The Identification window is displayed.
If you click on the icon near the CDP Server name, you will access the server details window.
For more information about server details see Accessing CDP Servers.
You can use a basic list filter to sort the Disks list. Click on the "Basic List Filter" button to access the filtering options.
Select the necessary options and click "Filter."
If you want to discard filtering options and view the whole list, click "Show All."