All Volume properties are described in Creating Volumes.
Follow the instructions below to change Volume properties in your CDP Enterprise Edition.
1. Open the Web browser connecting to the CDP Enterprise Edition and log in. (See Accessing Enterprise Edition Web Interface)
2. Click on "Volumes" in the Main Menu to access the "Volumes" page.
3. The "Volumes" page will list all existing Volumes.
To find a Volume, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customizing the Volumes List.
To change existing Volume properties, click on the Edit icon under Actions for the corresponding Volume in the list.
4. The "Edit Volume" window will open.
The following tabs can be edited:
This tab allows you to change the name, description and the location of the Volume
This tab allows you to add or remove Users assigned to the Volume. See Assigning Users and Groups to a Volume.
This tab allows you to add or remove Groups assigned to the Volume. See Assigning Users and Groups to a Volume.
This tab allows you to edit limits, quotas and other settings. See the detailed description in Creating Volumes.
5. Once the changes are complete, click "Save."