Removing a Device will delete all data associated with that Device from the Disk Safe.
You cannot undo Removing Device once performed.
Follow the instructions below to remove Devices assigned to a Disk Safe in the CDP Interface.
1. Open the Web browser connected to the CDP Server Web Interface and log in.
2. Click on "Disk Safes" in the Main Menu to access the "Disk Safes" page.
|Standard Edition||Enterprise Edition||Advanced Edition|
3. In the "Disk Safes" list, find a Disk Safe and click on the "Manage Devices" icon in the "Actions" column for this Disk Safe.
To find a Disk Safe, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customizing the Disk Safes List.
4. The "Devices" window will open.
5. In the "Devices In Disk Safe" pane, click on the "Delete" icon in front of the Device you want to remove.
6. Confirm your request to remove the Device from the Disk Safe by clicking on "Remove" in the displayed confirmation window.