Follow the instructions below to create a new User group in Server Backup.
Only Super Users have a right to add new Groups into the system.
1. Click "Groups" in the Main Menu.
2. In the "Groups" menu, click on "Create New Group."
3. The "Create New Group" window will open.
The window contains the following tabs:
Define the name and the description (optional) for the Group.
This tab allows to assign Users to the Group.
Select the User from the drop-down menu and click "Add."
Only Power-Users may be assigned to Groups.
This tab allows to assign [Servers] to the Group.
Select a Server from the drop-down menu and click "Add."
You can define permissions for the assigned Servers using the corresponding checkboxes. You can find descriptions for the checkboxes here: Access groups.
This tab allows to assign Volumes to the Group.
Select the Volume from the drop-down menu and click "Add."
4. Click on "Create" to add a new Group with defined properties.
5. Then you will be informed if the Group was successfully created. Click "OK" in the displayed dialog.