- Restarting CDP Server — Instructions on how to restart the Linux and Windows CDP Server Standard and Enterprise Editions.
- Restarting CDP Agent — Instructions on how to restart the Windows CDP Agent using the CDP Configuration Utility (Standard, Advanced Edition) and CDP Agent Configuration Utility (Enterprise Edition).
- Reactivating the License — Instructions for license reactivation of the Windows CDP Enterprise Edition installation.
- Downloading Data for Technical Support — Instructions for how to download data for technical support in CDP.
- Accessing Log Files — The description of CDP Log files.
- R1Soft Products Network Ports — Information about configuring network ports in a network or host-based firewall to use R1Soft products.
Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata