All Agent properties are described in Creating Agents in Data Center Console.
Follow the instructions below to edit Agent properties in Data Center Console.
1. Click on "Agents" in the Main Menu to access the "Agents" page.
2. The "Agents" page will list all existing CDP Agents.
To find an Agent, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customizing the Agents List.
To change the existing Agent properties, click on the "Edit" icon under the "Actions" column for the corresponding Agent in the list.
3. Once you have finished editing, click on the "Save" button.
Using the "Bulk Editing" function, you can edit properties of multiple Agents at once. The same values will be set for all selected items.
Follow the instructions below to edit properties of several Agents at once.
1. Select several Agents by selecting the check-boxes in the first column of the "Agents" list.
2. Click "Edit Selected" button.
3. The "Edit Agent" window opens.
The following parameters can be edited:
- Port Number - Allows to change a port to connect to the Agent.
4. Click "Save" to apply changes to all selected Agents at once.
5. The "Bulk Edit Results" window opens. Click "OK."