End-user level MySQL backup is not supported in Server Backup Manager. Only super-users can complete MySQL backup. Sub-users are limited by Server user permission.
Follow the instructions below to edit the MySQL instance in your Server Backup Manager.
1. Click "Policy" in the Main Menu to access the "Policies" page.
2. Find the necessary Policy in the "Policies" list and click on the "Edit" icon in the "Actions" column for this Policy.
To find a Policy, you can use the Basic and Advanced List Filters. See Customize the Policies list.
3. The "Edit Policy" window will open. Select the "MySQL" tab.
4. On the "MySQL" tab, click the "Edit" icon in front of the MySQL instance you want to re-configure.
5. The "Edit Database Instance" wizard will open. See settings descriptions in Add a MySQL instance to a policy.
6. Once you have finished editing the MySQL instance settings, click "Save."
7. Now save the Policy.
If you click "Cancel" in the Policy window, no MySQL instance changes will be saved.