Hosting control panel restore is available for CDP Enterprise and Advanced Editions.
CDP 3.18 features Hosting Control Panel restore for:
- cPanel (Linux)
- cPanel Plugin (provides link to CDP Enterprise User Interface for cPanel users)
- Plesk (Linux)
- Virtuozzo containers (Linux)
- cPanel or Plesk in Virtuozzo containers
- Parallels Pro
Notice for 3.18 Version
To work with 3.18, users must upgrade their cPanel plugin for autologin.
Actions related to Hosting Control Panels:
- Schedule Replication
- Download as Archive
Control Panel Instance is an occurrence of a Hosting Control Panel (a certain installation on the machine where the CDP Agent is installed). The Instance must be added to the Policy. For each Instance, you need to specify the Control Panel Type, Name, Description, and Virtuozzo Container ID (if it exists).
Once you have added the Control Panel Instance to the Policy, the system displays a direct link to CDP for Control Panel users. This link can be provided to the Hosting Control Panel end-users. Using the link, users can access their backups and restore data as ZIP or TAR files. To log in, end-users use their Control Panel credentials.
There are three ways for you to restore or access Control Panel users files:
- Restore selected files to their original location. See Restoring Control Panel Users' Accounts.
- Download files to local computer and upload files via FTP to web site (control panel home). See Downloading Control Panel Users' Data as Archive.
- Send a TAR or ZIP containing selected or all files to control panel home directory. See Sending Control Panel Account Backup to Control Panel Home.
Actions related to Hosting Control Panel Instances:
Control Panel feature can be enabled/disabled for the Volume ("Limits" tab of Volume properties window). Read more in Creating Volumes.