Follow the instructions below to download the appropriate software to perform a Bare-Metal Restore.
To download the PXE Network Boot Media Advanced Edition, perform the following steps:
1. The* PXE Network Boot Media Advanced Edition* can be obtained via direct download from the R1Soft website at http://download.r1soft.com.
2. Log in to the server by entering your "User Name" and "Password" in the form on the right-hand side of the screen. Registration is required for all downloads.
Existing customers can use their Customer Portal Login. The forum and tech support help desks have different logins. New customers can register and download the trial solutions at http://download.r1soft.com.
3. Click the "Download" link corresponding to "PXE Network Boot Media Advanced Edition" in the "Disaster Recovery Boot Media" section.
4. Download the following file:
- File name - serverbackup-pxe-server.zip
- File size - 327 MB