MySQL's tmp space may be filled up under certain circumstances. The tmp directory may have limited space if it is put in a non-default location. CDP does not restore all necessary files, and the task fails.
1. Log in to CDP Server.
2. Click "Recovery Points” in the main menu.
3. Select the Agent and the Disk Safe.
4. Select the databases.
5. Click “Restore Selected.”
6. Click “Temporary Instance,” and then select “Specify an Alternate Temp Directory.”
7. Provide a “Temp Directory,” e.g., /temporal250mb, with no more than 250 MB of free space.
8. Click "Restore."
9. Review the logs during file restoration.
10. CDP does not restore all necessary files, and the task fails.
11. Review Agent logs:
There is no reduction when the tmp directory has limited space; the task fails.
The issue has been corrected in CDP 4.0.0.